TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA
AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
Australia is an exotic, multicultural country with breathtaking landscapes. If you want to travel, get to know and tour Australia, we leave you some useful information to start your visa process.
With the Visitor visa 600 you can:
- Visit family and friends. Australia allows you to be in the country for a maximum of 3, 6 or 12 months in a row.
- Being in Australia as a tourist, for a cruise or for any purpose except for business or medical treatment.
- You can study or train for up to 3 months in total. Although if your main reason is to study the student visa is the best option for you.
- Very important to consider that, with this type of visa, you cannot work.
- You can apply outside of Australia or within the country. The price of the visa varies depending on whether it is applied outside or inside the country.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA IN AUSTRALIA
- Gather the necessary basic documents:
- Official identification documents: passport (mandatory), birth certificate, national identification.
- Proof that you have enough money for your stay and to leave Australia, such as personal bank statements, pay stubs, audited accounts, tax records or credit card limit.
- A letter from his relative or friend in Australia, inviting him to visit them.
- Your plans while in Australia
- Evidence that you have reason to return home as:
- A letter from your employer stating that you plan to return to work
- Proof that you study at a school, college or university in your home country
- Proof that you have direct relatives in your home country
- Proof that you can come home
- Proof that you own a home or other significant assets in your home country.
COST AND DURATION
Currently, the tourist visa has a cost of $ 145 AUD when applied outside Australia and $ 365 AUD when applied within Australia. You must take into account that when using the card as a payment method, there may be an additional charge. Likewise, there is a charge for each family member that applies as a dependent of your visa. To calculate the cost of your visa you can use the Visa Price Estimator, but consider that this estimator does not take into account additional costs.
Regarding the duration of the tourist visa, this will depend on the dates that are specified in the visa approval letter. The Immigration Department determines the duration of the visa considering how long you want to stay, the reasons why you want to visit in Australia. Normally the Immigration Department grants a period of stay of 3 months, but you can grant a stay of up to 12 months in certain circumstances. It is a condition of this visa that you do not stay in Australia for more than 12 months.
It is very important that you are always well informed and therefore we also recommend that you visit the official sources of the Australian Immigration Department (Department of Home Affairs)