<< Swipe >>
Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney City, Adelaide, Perth, Tasmania, Canberra, Darwin
1 year / 1,5 years each
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of information and communications technology (ICT) roles who have significant experience in specialist technical skills, or managerial business and people management skills.
Percentage of graduates in Information Technology who were satisfied with the training (Advanced Diploma).
Percentage of graduates in the Information Technology field who started/expanded a business or who have a new job, more highly skilled work, a promotion or higher pay (Advanced Diploma).
The middle of the range of salaries earned by graduates in the Information Technology field starting their first ever full-time job after graduating (Advanced Diploma).
Individuals in these roles carry out complex tasks in a specialist field, working independently, leading a team or a strategic direction of a business. They apply their skills across a wide range of industries and business functions, or as a business owner (sole trader/contractor).
The skills required for these roles may include, but are not restricted to:
- Advanced data management information
- Creating, designing and monitoring complex systems that store data
- Optimising organisational knowledge management cyber security
- Protecting sensitive data and information through security architecture, and developing disaster recovery and contingency plans full stack web development
- Building advanced user interfaces
- Developing representational state transfer application program interfaces (REST APIs) and designing user experience solutions further programming
- Applying advanced ICT languages to maintain security and manage data IT strategy and organisational development
- Managing and communicating strategic ICT business solutions systems development and analysis
- Modelling and testing data objects, data processes and preferred ICT system solutions.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.